The training course “Child Poverty & Vulnerability” will be implemented in Vijayawada, India from 20/03/2017 to 28/03/2017. The event will be organized by the Indian organization “New Beginnings Charitable Trust” in cooperation with “Prism – Promozione Internazionale Siclia Mondo” in the frame of the project “Child protection and development: youth work experiences across the World” funded with the support of the Erasmus+ programme – Key Action 2 Capacity building in the field of youth, involving youth workers from Senegal, Italy, India, Kenya, Greece, Peru and Spain.
Participants will be equipped with key competences and tools on “child protection and development” by sharing grassroots level knowledge and interventions on the field by the “New Beginnings Charitable”. The training includes a specific focus on child labourer, child trafficking and street children. The training course is structured in the following leaning activities:
- The UN Sustainable Developmental Goals & the UN Convention of the Rights of the Child.
- A child rights situation analysis: Andhra Pradesh (in focus with Krishna, Chittoor, Sirkakulam, Prakasam and Ananthapur districts).
- Best practices on child rights and interactive sessions: strategies against child trafficking end extreme poverty.
- NCT’s approach to end extreme poverty and child trafficking.
- NCT – Programme for International cooperation and Partnership.
- Visits to local community projects.
- Follow up, youthpass and final evaluation.
Travel and Visa costs are covered up to Euro 820. Meals and accommodation costs are covered and coordinated by the hosting organization in India NCT.
Only Italian interested participants are invited to apply by sending their CV and a short motivation letter to:
“New Beginnings Charitable Trust – NCT” is an Indian developmental organisation working at the grassroots level for the empowerment of children, women and youth with a special focus on girl children and disabled youth especially at the rural areas. NCT is located in India, Vijayawada.
For more information on NCT: