Erasmus+ KA-2 Strategic Partnerships in the field of Vocational and Educational Training: 2017-1- ES01-KA202-038673
October 2017 – September 2019
Digital accessibility in Europe is now the spotlight after the approval in 2016 of the New EU directive 2016/2102. Traditionally, ICT users think that digital accessibility is only a task for ICT professionals when designing and implementing websites and mobile apps.
They also think this is something for very specific people with disability. WAMDIA wants to change the mindset of traditional ICT users: everybody can contribute to accessibility of digital information by ensuring that common files that one can create are accessible: word processor, presentations or pdf files are example.
Even more, the importance is better perceived when considering that the best accessible website is useless if only a single uploaded file is not accessible. WAMDIA will enable that general ICT users make digital information accessible.
– University of Alcalá (Spain)
– It-Study (Hungary)
– PRISM – Promozione Internazionale Sicilia Mondo (Italy)
– DMC-Metrix (Ireland)
– Grupo Caip Doc-It (Spain)
– SMEBox (Sweden)
– Consejería de Economía, Empleo y Hacienda. DG De Formación. Com. de Madrid (Spain)
– SZÁMALK-SZALÉZI (Hungary)
– The project website: http://wamdia.eu/
– The project Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Wamdia-144224782881060/
– The project Twitter: https://twitter.com/WAMDIA_Project?lang=es