Dates: 24 April – 04 May 2014
Venue: Caltanissetta, Italy
The project “PCM as a tool to rationalize work planning and organization” is a 10 days workshop involving N.20 participants from Italy, Greece, Romania, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Bulgaria, Lithuania, Turkey and Poland.
The workshop is designed to enhance the development knowledge and skills of staff involved in adult literacy education or working with illiterate adults, offering a complementary training based on key tools along with theoretical learning related to the Project Cycle Management (PCM), as an approach to rationalize work planning and organization.The workshop includes presentations and interactive sessions, team works, analysis of multiple case studies, role-plays, maieutic workshops.
To contribute to the professional development of administrative/management staff of organizations offering literacy courses for adults.
Main learning outcomes for the participants and impact on their organisations/institutions are:
– Acquisition and development of knowledge and tools based on the PCM, as a tool to rationalize
work planning and organization.
– Development of knowledge and skills for planning, organizing and then management of the
resources required to complete a specific project/or task.
– Ability to define project scope, goals, deliverables, project tasks and resource requirements.
– Ability to coordinate project staff including on site resources and outsourced resources.
– Leadership and communication skills, including ability to work in a team.
– Ability to manage the project budget and project resource allocation.
– Ability to have a clear vision of all aspects of a project.
PRISM-Promozione Interanzionale Sicilia-Mondo, Italy