– Supporting the cooperation between local actors, both public and private, towards internationalisation activities for the territory, carried out through integrated development strategies;
– Encouraging cooperation and international mobility in the field of youth;
– Supporting European cooperation initiatives in the field of lifelong learning, education and professional training;
– Encouraging the occupation, full integration and participation of less privileged groups, with the aim of developing an inclusive and accessible society for all, based on equal opportunities and gender equality;
– Promoting international cooperation activities in support of developing Countries.