The project “Migrations, Integration and Co-Development in Europe” isfunded with the support of the Europe for Citizens programme of the European Union under the Civil Society actions. Itencourages an intercultural dialogue between civil society organizations and citizens from different countries and living communities in Europe to express their views about EU policies related to migration and asylum and more broadly, about priorities and strategic actions needed to face common and current challenges in this field. Through a bottom up approach the project involves citizens and members from civil society organisations, local authorities, educational, cultural or research institutions, town-twinning committees and networks that are active in the migration and asylum field.
– To foster a lively and cross-border debate about EU policy related to migration, asylum and international protection among civil society organizations and citizens in Europe.
– To contribute to the kick-start of a common EU migration and asylum policy.
– To increase further cooperation, democratic engagement and civic participation between civil society organizations and citizens that are active in the migrations, asylum and inclusion field from different countries and living communities in Europe.
– An initial international workshop on “Migration,and co-development in Europe”. Venue: Caltanissetta, Italy. Dates: 8-10 May
– An online survey will be launched in order to gather individual opinions on a common migration and asylum policy from a large number of citizens in all participating countries.
– A final international seminar “A common European migration policy”. Venue: Caltanissetta, Italy. Dates: 3-4 October 2015
– As final output of the project, participants will work on recommendations for a European citizens’ initiative demanding a new European migration policy.
– Dissemination and exploitation activities will take place at both local and EU level.
The on-line survey
TAKE THE SURVEY NOW!
Italy, Caltanissetta, PRISM-Promozione Interanzionale Sicilia-Mondo
- Italy, Caltanissetta, Migranti Solidali
- Cyprus, Lefkosia, Centre for advancement of research and development in education
- Belgium, Liege , INFOREF Initiatives pour une Formation Efficace
- Estonia, Tartu, SEIKLEJATE VENNASKOND
- France, Paris, FORUM EUROPE
- Germany, Berlin, Aufbruch Neukölln
- Greece, Athens, INTERALIA
- Lithuania, Siauliai Municipality Care Home
- Latvia, Riga, HUMANA People to people in Latvia
- Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Kumanovo, Roma Youth Centre
- Portugal, Lisboa, Centro em Rede de Investigaçãoem Antropologia
- Romania, Cluj Napoca, Centrul pentru Studiul Comparat al Migratiei
- Slovakia, Stropkov, A.D.E.L. – Association for Development, Education and Labour
- Hungary, Tudás Alapítvány
- Bulgaria, Varna, Assotiation of European projects in Bulgaria
The Facebook page “Migrations, Integration and Co-Development in Europe
Stay tuned for upcoming events of the project, and follow us on our Facebook page “Migrations, Integration and Co-Development in Europe”
In this page you can share thoughts, ideas, questions, articles, updates, websites links and a wide variety of information on migrations and asylum policies and issues in Europe.
You can invite your friends to like the page, join the network and contribute to exchange of information!
We greatly appreciate the support you give us to make this possible!
Click below to download the project brochure: