The international seminar is organized in the frame of the project “Migration, integration and co-development in Europe. The project is co-funded by the Europe for Citizens programme of the European Union – Action: 2.3 – Civil society projects – and it encourages an intercultural dialogue between civil society organizations and citizens from different EU countries and living communities to express their views about EU policies related to migration and asylum and more broadly, about the key priorities and strategic actions needed to face common and current challenges.
Participants: N 40 representatives, project managers, educators and volunteers from civil society organisations, public local/regional authorities, educational, cultural or research institutions, and networks that are active in the migration and asylum field.
– The project “Migration, Integration and Co-development in Europe”
– Migrant crisis: Migration to Europe explained in graphics
– From migration’s causes to integration: the European agenda
– Monitoring the implementation of the migration policy: data, corruption and recommendations
– Migratory routes to Europe: Testimonials by “Migranti solidali”
– Forum space: presentation of recommendations by national delegations
– A European Citizens’ Initiative: a shared EU policy on migration and asylum
– Reflections and follow-up
PRISM – Promozione Internazionale Sicilia-Mondo
Migranti Solidali, Centre for advancement of research and development in education, INFOREF Initiatives pour une Formation Efficace, Seiklejate Vennaskond, European Forum for Urban Security (Efus), Aufbruch Neukölln, Inter Alia, Siauliai Municipality Care Home, HUMANA People to people in Latvia, Roma Youth Centre, Centro em Rede de Investigaçãoem Antropologia, Centrul pentru Studiul Comparat al Migratiei, A.D.E.L. – Association for Development, Education and Labour, Tudás Alapítvány, Association of European projects in Bulgaria
Click below to visit a selection of pictures from the event: