The purpose of this survey is to gauge public opinion of European Citizens on current challenges, strategic priorities & key actions for the development of a common EU Policy in the areas of asylum and migration. Another aim is to understand perceptions and attitudes of citizens towards migrants, immigrants and refugees and towards various migration policy options, and to understand the awareness and knowledge about the phenomenon and the new multicultural scenario.
- Nome dello scambio: “ME&YOU – NORTH&SOUTH”
- Tematiche: “ME&YOU – NORTH&SOUTH” is an 8 DAYS self-development training course to discover personal values, attitudes, self-reflections on gender roles, issues in local and global perspective.
The project AGRO is funded under the Erasmus + Programme - Key Action 2: Cooperation for innovation and the exchange of good practices - Capacity Building in the field of youth, with the aim to promote cooperation between Europe and Africa in the field of youth.
- Nome dello scambio: "Improving youth work at local level through cross-sectorial cooperation"
- Tematiche: the training course will bring 32 youth workers, municipality youth affairs coordinators, specialists working with youth in other institutions at municipal level (local level) from 6 countries from 2th to 9th of October, 2015 in Kekava, Latvia.
- Nome dello scambio: Promoting Youth Migrants in Democratic Life Across Europe
- Tematiche: migrazioni, integrazione, educazione interculturale
- Data di inizio e di fine: 13.09.2015 – 19.09.2015
- Località e Paese in cui si svolgerà: Cluj-Napoca, Romania
The CYP kick-off meeting has been held on 3 July 2015 in Bruxelles, benchmarking the launch of the project and providing grounds for constructive discussions .
"CYP - Coding for Young People" is an Erasmus+ project funded under Key Action 2 - Strategic Partnership in the Youth field. The project is aimed at transferring and implementing innovative practices in the field of programming in non-formal education system at the European level. The project will contribute to the increase of digital competences among youth and support the formal education system in implementing innovative STEM curricula.