INVITATION TO TENDER
External expert for the design and development of the educational modules and e-learning materials within the project “Child protection and development: youth work experiences across the World”, co-funded by the Erasmus+ Programme, Key Action 2 - Capacity Building in the field of youth
PRISM – Promozione Internazionale Sicilia-Mondo, as coordinator of the project “Child protection and development: youth work experiences across the World”, n°2015-3602 /001-001 co-funded by the Erasmus+ Programme, Key Action 2 - Capacity Building in the field of youth, is launching an open call for experts to serve as external expert for the design and development of the educational modules and e-learning materials to be uploaded in the educational learning platform on “child protection and development”
2. Project Description:
The project “Child protection and development: youth work experiences across the World” puts in synergy different youth work experiences and community approaches related to child protection and development from different organizations across the World. The project proposes an international capacity building program that aims to promote the role of young leaders as community ambassadors able to communicate with their peers and step up in leadership role in the sustainable development of their local and global communities. By bringing together a consortium of complementary organizations, the project proposes a World-wide initiative to examine best practices in the ways the different partner organizations are committed to foster child protection and development in their local communities. The project involves partner organizations from Italy, Greece, Spain, Senegal, Kenya, India, Peru. The capacity building program on youth work and child protection and development include: N.4 Training courses in Italy, Senegal, Kenya and India; N.7 Job shadowing in Italy, Greece, Spain, Senegal, Kenya, India, Peru; N.1 E-learning course including e-learning modules experimented and developed within the project; N.1 Final seminar in Greece.
3. Aims of the external expert:
The external expert will work on the design and development of the educational modules and e-learning materials to be uploaded in the educational learning platform on “child protection and development”. An e-learning platform on “youth work: child protection and development” will be developed during the project in order to a wider audience of youth workers and young people to access, consult and adopt the learning resources and modules experimented during the project.
- To develop a final version of the learning modules experimented in Italy, Senegal, India and Kenya based on a common format.
- To define the learning contents to be included into the e-learning platform, including the production of quizzes, exercises, readings, texts interaction with participants to be included into the e-learning course (to be launched in October 2017)
- To support the e-learning expert/s to transfer the final version of the learning modules into e-learning platform on “youth work: child protection and development”
The expert involved will work in under the coordination of the project coordinator at PRISM and in cooperation with the local experts/researchers in Senegal, India and Kenya.
Working language: English.
4. Profile of the external expert:
The external expert has the following characteristics:
- Previous experience in research and educational activities related to youth work and non-formal education.
- Previous experience in the field of child protection and development.
- Fluent in English.
- ICT skills.
Prices must be fixed amounts in Euro and will not be subject to revision. Cost incurred in preparing and submitting tenders are borne by the tenders and cannot be reimbursed.
The maximum contract price is EUR 14.600 gross.
Your proposed price have to be fixed in Euro.
6. Duration of the contract:
The contract will be valid until 31st December 2017 7. Application procedure Please send us by e-mail (object of the email: “Call for external expert – Child protection and development"):
- A CV and letter of reference in English or Italian
You are free to send reference letters or other documents, showing your experience