Lebanon, Tunisia, Turkey, Morocco, Jordan, Portugal, Italy, Bulgaria, Spain, UK, Egypt, Palestine, Romania, Lithuania
Culture of peace and nonviolent community development
Youth work in the Euro-Mediterranean region
To equip youth workers with knowledge, employable skills and creative tools related to peace education and social entrepreneurship that can be integrated in their work with other young people.
To promote social entrepreneurship as a tool for social transformation and sustainable development.
To develop a cross-cultural understanding of different youth work experiences in both European and Mediterranean countries.
To facilitate opportunities for networking and partnerships between youth workers and organizations in the Euro-Mediterranean region.
N. 46 youth workers engaged with different groups of young people in many different ways – through social movements, youth organizations and associations, faith groups, public authorities active in the youth field.
- Project coordinator: PRISM-Promozione Internazionale Sicilia-Mondo
- Associação Animam Viventem, Portugal Professional Forum for Education, Bulgaria Asociación Cazalla Intercultural, Spain
- World Peace Initiative Ltd, UK
- ASOCIATIA B-RIGHT MEDIA, Romania
- VsI GALVOCIUS, Lithuania• CLUB CULTUREL ALI BELHOUANE TUNIS, Tunisia
- Forum Connecting Cultures, Morocco
- Training Without Borders, Egypt
- CHABIBEH SPORTING CLUB, Lebanon
- COM Youth CLUB, Turkey
- Save Youth Future Society, Palestine
- Youth Spirit Center, Jordan
Click below to visit a selection of pictures from the training course: