Training Course – Erasmus+ Capacity building in the field of youth.
20-28 October 2016, Caltanissetta, Italy
From 20-28 October 2016 will be held at Caltanissetta, Italy the training course CHILD RIGHTS PROGRAMMING AND COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT, in the frame of the project entitled: “Child Protection and Development: Youth Work Experiences Across The World” organised in the frame of the Erasmus + Programme–Key Action 2 – Capacity Building in the field of youth and coordinated by the organisation PRISM Promozione Internazionale Sicilia-Mondo.
The TC will involve 28 youth workers from Italy, Kenya, Peru, India, Greece and Spain, providing training on Child Rights Programming and community development. Through a non-formal, intercultural and creative learning process, the TC will equip participants with knowledge & practical tools to undertake a child rights situation analysis & design community-based projects through child rights-based approach, analytical steps & logical framework planning. In a initial part, participants will analyse rights violations for this target group, the root causes and obstacles preventing the fulfilment of children’s rights. In a final part, participants will be engaged to work together by co-planning and designing projects that responds to children community’s needs.
In this frame participants will learn:
– about the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child
– how to undertake a “child right based analysis”
– how to co-plan & design community-based projects through child rights-based approach, analytical steps & logical framework planning.
– Non-formal education, peer & cooperative learning
– Project Cycle Management (EU Commission).
– Forum theatre (A. Boal)
– The Reciprocal Maieutic Approach (D. Dolci)
– The UNESCO’s Four Pillars of Education “Learning to live together, Learning to be, Learning to do, Learning to Know”
If you want to apply and take part contact us to: